Continuing Education Credits
Get Free Membership with Your Congress Registration
ACC Accreditation Services is offering free ACC membership* through December 2018 (a value of up to $275.00) to attendees in the following professional types: Cardiovascular Administrators, Advanced Practice Nurses, Registered Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Cardiovascular Technologists, Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists, and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors. This benefit provides attendees the opportunity to earn CME/CE credits through an ACC membership. As an ACC member you will have access to FREE online educational opportunities and publications offering CME and/or CE.
To redeem this offer, complete ACC's membership form online at ACC.org/JoinCongress by December 7, 2017. Mention Promo Code Congress17.
*Offer valid to conference attendees through December 7, 2017, and completion of separate membership application is required for redemption. Offer is non-transferable; applicants must register prior to redeeming this offer. Offer is not valid for physician attendees.
As an ACC Member You Can:
- Learn how to adjust to practice changes with over 60 FREE webinars covering issues in all aspects of practice
- Read about the latest clinical developments in six
The Journal of the American College of Cardiology, JACC: Imaging, JACC: Interventions, JACC: Heart Failure, JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology and JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Access the latest practice information with eNewsletters filled with information you need to evolve with the latest policy changes and manage your practice
- Receive notices and alerts on the latest advocacy news
- Access the latest guidelines-including on-the-go with ACC's Guideline Clinical App
- Save with deep discounts on digital products and live courses-including savings on the ACC Annual Scientific Session worth more than the cost of membership alone and the Cardiovascular Summit
- Network with over 54,000 cardiovascular professionals worldwide
- Gain unrestricted access to ACC.org, filled with the latest news and information and hundreds of educational opportunities
- Receive membership in your local chapter for additional networking and educational opportunities locally
- Get involved and influence health care policy by voicing your support and sharing concerns with lawmakers in working groups, councils, and at the annual Legislative Conference