Heart Month Webinars
February is national heart month and the perfect time to challenge what you know about the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. During the month of February we will host a series of free ACC Accreditation Services webinars to help hospitals and healthcare systems better understand how evidence-based science, quality initiatives, process improvement, and guidelines can be combined and implemented to improve patient outcomes and hospital performance.
Times/Dates for the remaining "Heart Month" webinars are:
FreeStanding ED Cardiac Care Certification webinar @ 2 pm EST on February 22 - Register Now!
- Examine the standardization of care process during the emergency assessment phase for chest pain, heart failure and atrial fibrillation
- Highlight operational efficiencies as a result of standardized care delivery practices
- Identify how the tool's Certification Conformance Database measures quality and financial outcomes
Chest Pain Center Accreditation webinar @ 2 pm EST on February 28 - Register Now!
- Explore how accreditation can assist you in developing a strategic plan for your CV service line
- Identify the steps needed to streamline processes for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients in the appropriate location
- Explain how variations of care impact the bottom line
- Discuss bringing together cross-disciplinary teams and eliminating silos across the continuum of care for sustained process improvement
For more information, please contact email@example.com.