An overview of four of our accreditation services lines is available in webinar format. Details about what's covered in each of the webinars is listed in the tabbed section below.
Chest Pain Center v5 Accreditation Webinar
Watch an educational pre-recorded video of Chest Pain Center v5 Accreditation.
- Three levels of CPC Accreditation: Click here for the detailed designation descriptions
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI (PPCI)
- Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI & Resuscitation
- Each Item is aligned with the latest ACC/AHA Guidelines
- An enhanced focus on the LOW-RISK and NSTE-ACS patient populations
- Emphasis on governance and community outreach
- Emphasis in systems of care
- An online tool that saves time and resources (No more binders!)
- Calculated measures to track performance
- Evidence-based medicine aligned with process improvement
AF v2 Accreditation Webinar
Watch an educational pre-recorded video of Atrial Fibrillation v2 Accreditation.
Learn how this new accreditation approach takes the framework of Cycle I Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Certification and turns it into a powerful tool designed specifically to drive the implementation of evidence-based guideline-driven clinical practice, up-to-date performance measurements, and process improvement across the continuum of patient care — from the community and primary care, into the ED, through the hospital experience and back out into the community. In this third introductory webinar, learn how AF Accreditation Services can help you identify specific clinical problems and gaps, use tools to improve processes, and monitor progress and outcomes.
HF v3 Accreditation Webinar
Watch an educational pre-recorded video of Heart Failure v3 Accreditation.
Learn how to effectively manage your growing Heart Failure (HF) patient population. Designed for clinicians by clinicians, HF v3 keeps patient flow at the center of data aggregation. A vast range of clinical scenarios, metrics and process drill-downs show you everything from population length-of-stay and readmission rates to Emergency Department throughput, specific provider type care measures, rate of consults and much more.
- Better identification and defined referral process of patients requiring advanced therapy
- Increased resources within all Guidance Statements and References
- Additional clinical guidance regarding appropriate use of Observation Services
- Focused data utilization to reduce 30-day readmissions, improve patient satisfaction, decrease length-of-stay and inpatient mortality
Cath Lab v1 Accreditation Webinar
Watch an educational pre-recorded video of Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation.
Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation is an operational model that merges the latest science and process improvement within the Cardiac Cath Lab.
It Provides Actionable Data To Support Clinical Decisions
Utilizes NCDR CathPCI Registry® data to support clinical decision
Links process improvement to patient outcomes
Promotes consistent processes across the care continuum
CCL is the result of diligent work by leading interventional cardiologists and cath lab administrators. It incorporates the ACC/SCAI Consensus Document for Catheterization Laboratory Standards and other evidence-based science with quality initiatives.
Conducted by: Donna Hunn, MSc, RN, AACC, MAN, ANP-C, Accreditation Clinical Manager
Visit our Video Gallery
To view additional videos about other topics of interest to the cardiovascular community, please visit the ACC Accreditation Services Video Gallery.