Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Certification (C4) Workshops
ACC Accredition Services offers Certification for Cardiovascular Care Coordinators.
The workshop is designed as an interactive classroom-style presentation. Attendees will meet with ACC Accreditation Review Specialists and learn from the challenges and successes that other facilities have experienced as they go through the process. More details about C4 Certification may be found in our C4 Certification Handbook.
|C4 Boot Camp
October 22 - 23, 2017
|Day One: 8am - 5:30pm
Day Two: 8am - 12pm
| Red Rock Resort
Las Vegas, NV
"I also must share with you how valuable the experience of C4 certification has been for me. Not only did it require me to learn a great deal about project management/education methods/process improvement in a short period of time, but also has resulted in so many new and valuable connections across the country with others who are working to achieve the same goals within our respective facilities. I am so thankful to have had this opportunity!!"
Ashlee Rostvedt RN, BSN, CCCC
STEMI Program Coordinator, Essentia Health
- Illustrate how to build and lead a multi-disciplinary team
- Apply principles to collect, interpret, and analyze data
- Employ critical thinking skills to process improvement and decision making
- Implement methods to cope effectively with crisis and emergency situations
- Develop effective leadership in projects or committees
- Demonstrate ACS clinical competence
- Understand Change Management methodology
- Practice Project Management methodology
- Discuss current healthcare economics
- Explain the accreditation process
Other Topics Covered
- Understand the key qualities and core competencies of a coordinator
- Best practice team building development - core strengths for success
- Process Improvement: tools of the trade
- Strategic data utilization
- Provider and front-line staff education
- Project Management: practical applications
- Content-specific discussion sessions with experts in a round-robin format
20th Congress Venue
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
If you desire hotel accommodations, ACC Accreditation Services has arranged a special room rate of $215.00 +applicable taxes per evening at the Red Rock.
Please make your room reservations directly with the hotel by calling 702-797-7625, ask for central reservations and use the code RCISCPC to reserve your room. Reservation must be made prior to September 29th. Reservations made after this date are available based on hotel occupancy at the prevailing selling rate.
There are a limited number of rooms available at this special rate and it will expire on September 29, 2017.
A first night deposit is required and will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm / Check-out time is 11:00 am.
If you are unable to attend the Congress, you are responsible for calling the hotel directly to cancel your room reservation. The Red Rock has a 72 hour cancellation policy. (Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid the loss of your first night's deposit.) The Red Rock will charge your credit card for being a no-show as well.